Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Do NOT Eat Tilapia!!!!!!!


Once every two weeks and sometimes every week, my wife and I would grocery shop for the week with our grocery list including scheduled dinners for the week. My wife would tell you how detailed and “by the book” I am. I love to be organized at all times with order, structure and discipline. Upon our grocery list we station our specific products under several categories such as; Produce, Dairy, Poultry, Seasonings, Snacks, Beverages, Cleaning, Frozen products etc. My wife and I are very selective when it comes to the meats we consume. Fish is one of the poultry products we enjoy. At times I would pick up Red Snapper, Catfish or Tilapia. After taking my selected product from the frozen shelve, my wife would take a look at the package. She points out that the fish is farm raised and it is not good to eat it. She didn’t go into too much details but I trusted her judgement. We went over to the butcher and requested wild caught Red Snapper. 


After reading this article link (below), my knowledge embellished even further on the dissimilarities of farm raised fish and wild caught fish. From now on our selection will always be wild caught fish. 



- Renix Graham, III
"Water is the only drink for a wise man." -Henry David Thoreau
Get your FREE Healthy Water eBook at: www.AbsoluteWater4theWise.com


-

No comments:

Post a Comment