Monday, July 8, 2013

Aqua-Kleen Refiner


One Saturday morning I awoke from my sleep and rolled out of bed. I made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower. My wife was still in bed sleeping. I didn’t want to awake her, so I made sure I kept quiet as I got dressed. I went on to the kitchen to get myself some kangen water to drink. As I filled my cup with kangen water, I’ve notice a small silver spout on the side of the kitchen sink. Out of assumption, I had a feeling filtered water pours out of that spout. I’ve opened up the bottom cabinet underneath the sink and noticed three big pre-filters sitting there connected to the main source water line. Before I started to cook breakfast I
wanted natural light to shine in the  kitchen. I love to feel the warm rays of the morning sun. When I opened the blinds two the window thats upon the side of the house, I saw an upright rectangular shiny silver look like tank on the side of the house. I decided to go take a look at it out of curiosity. The tanks brand name entitled ‘AquaKleen’ was label on the forefront of the tank. This really peaked my interest so I went back into the house and I immediately jetted to my office to do research on my computer. Cooking breakfast was no longer a priority of mine until my wife wakes up. I wanted to learn more about this interesting water look like tank called ‘AquaKleen’.  

The Information I’ve found in this research: AquaKleen is a multi stage refiner brings clean, pure water to every outlet in your home, making your skin smoother, laundry brighter and your appliances last longer. 
Incorporating technology developed by NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) for America’s space program, the AquaKleen Multi-Stage refiner lets you enjoy AquaKleens’ State-Of-The-Art water refinement and all of its benefits in your home. Top quality construction means that your Aquakleen Multi-Stage Refiner is built to last. With only minor maintenance, you’ll be enjoying fresh, refined water and be saving money every time you turn on the tap!
  
So of course I had to work on my pH testing experiment to see just how healthy this ‘AquaKleen’ water is. I was able to trace the water source line all the way to the tank. The refinement tank currently works for the entire house from washing machines to sinks to toilets and refrigerator appliance that provides an ice maker and water dispenser. After running tests with my pH monitor, to my surprise the water resulted in 7.05 pH. For kitchen use, the source city water runs through its very first cleaning process (AquaKleen
tank). Then the water goes through three 2 liter sized pre-filters and finally exits out of the water spout. I’m still baffled at how the water turned out at 7.05 pH, after going through many cleaning phases,  the pH level should’ve been much higher than 7.05 pH. After dripping the pH drops into the water, the color turned out to be green. Any water level set  between 7.0 pH and 7.99 pH, the color of the water will always be green. Water level set between 8.0 pH and 8.99 pH, the color of the water will always be blue. Water level set between 9.0 pH and 11.5 pH, the color of the water will always be purple. Water that is set to be purple is what we should always drinking. Good Pure healthy Alkaline Water. Not all water is created equal. 

-Renix Graham, III
"Water is the only drink for a wise man." - Henry David Thoreau
Get you FREE Healthy Water eBook at: www.AbsoluteWater4theWise.com

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank You for reminding me. I've just fixed it. The link should work now.

      Delete