Friday, July 5, 2013

Frozen Fruit are now suspected in hepatitis A.




I know this old news but I still find this quite interesting about frozen fruit mix. Every morning I would create myself a frozen mixed berry smoothie along with spinach (unfrozen), broccoli and flaxseed. It’s very delicious, packed with all types of antioxidants and nutrients. I would feel energized throughout my entire day. But after reading this article, I’ve gained a whole new perspective with consuming frozen fruit. Frozen fruit are now suspected in hepatitis A. The only key for me is to purchase organic blueberries, raspberries and strawberries, put them in my freezer over night for the next morning to make my smoothie. This will lower the odds for contracting hepatitis A. For those who adapted frozen fruit smoothies apart of your healthy lifestyles, I highly recommend you read this interesting information. 

Click on article link below:


- Renix Graham, III
"Water is the only drink for a wise man." - Henry David Thoreau
Get your FREE Healthy Water eBook at: www.AbsoluteWater4theWise.com

No comments:

Post a Comment