Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Family Day at John's Incredible Pizza


Saturday April 13, 2013 my wife and I spent quality family time with our cousins, friends and primarily our God-children. It was such a wonderful day to have us all come together and have wonderful fellowship. This past event took place at John’s Incredible Pizza in San Diego, Ca. This place I would consider it to be 20 times greater than Chuck - E- Cheese. There were buffets with varieties of pizzas, salads, pasta dishes, ice cream and many other desserts in addition to the play land area for all of the kids.  The kids were excited to go eat and play, eat some more and play some more. To see their expression of enthusiasm, it has brought nothing but joy to our hearts.



As the kids sat at the table to eat their foods, my wife and I advised our adult friends about our endeavors, elaborating on what’s going to take place in our lives. We (wife and I) has received nothing support from our friends and loved ones. We were very grateful for it. 

I’m sitting at the table eating my slice of pizza and salad, washing my food down with alkaline water. I happen to take a glance at my little niece/cousin. I see her drinking some fruit juice or soda. I’m not sure which drink she was drinking but I’m 100% sure it was a beverage that contains a sugar substance. My God-kids who’s a bit older than my niece were drinking juices/sodas as well. I’m going to assume that my niece is between 2 or 3 yrs old. What raised my level of curiosity was the drink she was drinking. The questions that ran through my mind was, “What is the best age to present our children with sweet juice that contains sugar?” Once sugar is revealed to our kids, they will NEVER look back to similac, milk and water. If you were to do an exhibit display with a child, one cup holds milk and the other cup holds juice/soda, the child has to decide between the two, without a doubt we all know what the child's choice of preference would be. It would be juice. 

I would like to hear some opinions from you all. I love to learn. Teach me something.
When my wife and I have children, we would like to give our kids juice as well but we don't want to wait till our children is 8 to 10 yrs of age to start giving them juice. (And I know some people who has done that. Not saying it's right or wrong either. But Dang!!! LOL)

At what age do you give a child juice? 


-Renix L. Graham, III
“Water is the only drink for a wise man.” - Henry David Thoreau
Get your FREE Healthy Water eBook at: www.AbsoluteWater4theWise.com

No comments:

Post a Comment